The research group Towards a Global History of Political Concepts announces a call for proposals to support Junior scholars (PhD and Post-Doc).
Total budget is 9.000 euros. Up to 3 projects will be funded for:
- Organization of graduate conferences or workshops
- Research mobility
- Any other project coherent with the activities of the research group
Collaborative projects are strongly encouraged.
Proposals must include (suggested length of two pages):
- Detailed CV
- Topic and area of interest
- Rationale: why is this important? What are the objectives?
- Time framing
- List of people involved
- Preliminary budget
- Approved or requested (specify) co-financing by other institutions
- One letter of recommendation
Proposals must be summited at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15, 2017 (GMT+1). Selected applicants will be asked to provide a final report including a note on expenses.