The Academy is offering the following grants for the 2020 edition of the Summer School in Global Studies and Critical Theory:
• Up to 7 grants covering fees and accommodation
• Up to 5 grants covering fees
• Up to 8 grants covering fees, accommodation, and travel costs (up to 1000 euros) for Global South participants (Asia, Africa, Latin America) sponsored by UNIPOL GRUPPO
• Up to 5 travel grants are available for Duke students admitted to the Summer School (funds provided by the Duke Graduate School and administered by the Franklin Humanities Institute). If accepted, please contact the FHI Associate Director
• Up to 5 grants are available for graduate students at University of Virginia (when selected, please contact the Associate Dean of Arts & Humanities).
NOTE: In their statement of purpose, applicants must state if they are applying for grants. If so, they must also specify if their attendance is contingent on receiving grants.